PowerSchool is the student information system used by Nova Scotia public schools. The parent/guardian portal allows you to see your child's grades, assignments, schedule and attendance.
How do I access my child's information in PowerSchool?
- Instructions for logging into the portal are available here.
- A tutorial is available here.
- Access to the portal is provided by your child's school. If you need help logging in, please contact the school.
There's also an app for that!
- Download the PowerSchool Mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- When prompted for a district code, use WRPB.
- Please note: some features are not available on the mobile app, so accessing the portal in a browser is preferred.