The Respectful Workplace Program offers support and assistance for all HRCE employees who may have questions or concerns about respect or interpersonal conflict at work.
- Supports the Regional Centre for Education's commitment to fostering a safe and welcoming workplace free from harassment, where all people are treated with dignity and respect.
- Is a resource for all employees (including full-time, part-time, permanent, term, casual and temporary) who may be experiencing or be aware of concerns regarding respect or conflict in the workplace.
- Facilitates opportunities for individual employees and teams to foster positive and productive working relationships.
- Develops and provides professional development options on respect in the workplace and approaches to resolving conflict.
- Responds to reports of harassment under the Respectful Workplace (Harassment) Policy, including informal processes or investigations, as required.
Services provided by the Respectful Workplace Consultant include:
- Confidential consultations
- Confidential coaching and support
- Facilitated conversations
- Other restorative practices
- Facilitation of team engagement workshops
- Professional development opportunities
To reach the Respectful Workplace Consultant, email email@example.com.